Wednesday, April 6, 2011

getting started!

Hello! I would like to introduce myself for anyone who doesn't know about me and let you know what I plan to use this blog for!
 
My name is Brianna or better known as Bri by most :)
 
I am most importantly a mom to two amazing children! My son Jayden Zechariah will be 3 July 25th! He is so sweet and quirky, totally a class clown type already just like his daddy!
 
and then there is my daughter Kaydence Aubrey who will be 6 months old May 2nd. She is the sweetest, happiest baby I have met in my entire life! 
 
My babies are my reason for living and make me look forward to each day! I have been married to my husband for almost 2 years! He is my best friend and one of the best dads I know!
 
I love my life and feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my beautiful babies and run a small business making hair accessories better known as http://www.sweetnskullybowtique.com/! I love crafting in pretty much every form! I also am quite the fan of tattoos, it is a beautiful art form that I enjoy! My husband is embarking on his journey of being a tattoo artist and exploring how far he can go in his field! I was born and raised in California..but we decided to take a turn and come back to my husbands roots out here in Maine, so this is where we currently reside...we are currently planning our move back home to California...YIPEE!!! 
 
I LOVE photography and the art of it! On April 2nd of this year (my birthday...the big 25..half way to 50!) I bought my first DSLR camera, a Canon Rebel T2i!
 
It really is like a whole new world looking through this lense, I have always had such a passion for photography, I took courses in high school and college and always said if I could do anything for a career and love everyday of it, I would be a photographer, so here is to the start of my journey and seeing where the world of photography can take me! 
I plan to use this blog to embark on a photography project and take at least one photo each day of the year adding up to 365 days and posting those photos here! I plan to schedule shoots along the way and hope to branch out into making this a career! I hope to expand, explore, and perfect the art that I love so much and master using my new camera! I am open to any constructive criticism that can help me improve as much as possible!
 
Until tomorrow...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment