Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 2

I did my first shoot today!!! We had the most beautiful weather today in Maine in the 60's, so we headed off to the park a block down the road where I met Carrie and her beautiful 5 year old twin daughters Emma and Grace! My dear friend Nicole who referred her and her boys she nanny's for Elijah and Calvin were also there :) All of these kids were so full of fun and energy and I had a blast being able to shoot them! It was really awesome to get a feel for shooting other people's children as well and I can't wait for my next shoot already! Here are my favorites from today :)


 This little lady didn't happen to be a part of our shoot, but she was the cutest thing and wanted to have her pictures taken so very bad :)
 a priceless boys have cooties moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment