Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 5

I am SO anxious to just get out there and do more shoots and go play with my babies and have some camera fun but of course the nice weather in Maine has gone and our rain has returned..which I can't complain too much because that means the snow will melt quicker..yipee! I am SO ready for the real spring full of beautiful flowers and green everywhere to arrive! I am just dying to take some pictures of beautiful spring scenery! I am thinking about posting to do shoots on craigslist, but my husband fears I could come across some 'creepers' so I'm debating starting trying to do shoots on Sundays only so the hubby could come with me to insure my safety :)

So my day consisted of...
  

and then my hubby came home with a very BOLD new tattoo! He finally did it...got his hand tattooed (can't say I'm stoked, but its awesome!) done by his fellow employee Brian Soldano who works out of Ghost Ship tattoo in Portland, ME.
We ended the night with some yummy Ruby Tuesday's with our beautiful babies!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment