Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 9

STILL sick over here :( My husband left to his first tattoo convention early this morning and won't be back until Sunday night...talk about awful timing! But I am happy for him that he gets to go, I know how bad he has wanted to get into a convention! I finally thought of a photography name that I am pleased with which makes me ecstatic! I am getting everything set up for it and building my portfolio more and then I will let everyone in on it..also I have scheduled my first engagement shoot for a couple in Brunswick which I am beyond excited about, a little nervous too!
anyhow my pictures of the day happened to be things to keep my son occupied :)

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you Bri, we know you will do fine..good for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so very excited about just throwing myself into it and doing as many shoots as possible! I think I will do fine..the nerves just come naturally! :)

    ReplyDelete