Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Missing him...

I have been missing my daddy like crazy lately, it's been about a year and a half since he passed away. Father's Day is coming up the 19th of this month and June 20th is his birthday which makes it so much harder. Jay has been asking about going fishing with grandpa alot lately, and it is just breaking my heart into a million pieces! My dad LOVED to fish and to think that he won't be there teaching Jay to fish for the first time just kills me. He would have loved doing that so much, its just right up his alley! He would have been so amazed with how smart and witty Jay has become, and of course kay he would have been completely in love with, he always had a soft spot for little girls (I think because I was his only child he raised and his baby girl). I hate that he never got to meet my sweet girl. I miss him so much and I just keep feeling like its not fair that I'm only 25 and my dad is gone. I want him here so bad to be able to watch these babies grow up and interact with them and be a grandpa to them! My heart hurts and Id do anything to get one of those amazing big bear hugs from him and hear his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment