Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 56

Today was my major cleaning and laundry day! It was a stormy weird day outside, there was tornado watch since about 2, we didn't have any seen here, but MA. got alot I hear! Gosh I am terrified on tornado's..those things need to stay FAR from me! We had major lightning and thunder showers though...creepy much, but my son loved them haha go figure! Tonight was also Game 1 of the stanley cup play offs and the bruins lost in the the last 18 seconds...BOO for that! Also we were on a potty training mission today to get jay in undies and going on the potty, he will go pee/poo if he is naked on the toilet, but if he has anything on at all he won't go, needless to say he had a couple accidents. Day 2 of that begins again tomorrow...ugh why does potty training have to be SO frustrating!
 HAHA...yeaaa this happened :)

 shakin those hips..showin off those big boy undies!
 his hockey beard...GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment