Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 71 (kinda)

Ok, so I officially SUCK and dropped off the face of the blogging planet on my 365 day photog project :( SO I am going to post my few photo shoots I did and the few other days I have taken photos and account for those days and try to get back on track, I really don't want to stop doing my project, so I'm just going to pick up and get back to it! I can't promise this will be the last time I fall off the horse though, man life gets hectic from time to time with babies, a needy husband, two businesses and everything else that life brings your way...but here we go AGAIN! :)

Well, I will think back to my second wedding I photographed on June 19th! I headed out to Freeport, ME. at 8am, arrived at 9am at a salon to take some getting ready photos, after that I headed back to the hotel they were staying at and had a yummy lunch! Then back to the room for some more getting ready time, and off we drove to Cape Elizabeth for a beautiful small intimate wedding overlooking the ocean! This family was just so fun and full of life and I really enjoyed the experience, getting to know this wonderful family, and getting to be a part of there very special day! :)
Here are some photos from the wedding!

























No comments:

Post a Comment