Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 51

Today was pretty eventful to say the least! Millie got out early this morning and I drove and walked foreverrr it felt like looking for her when finally we were driving around and a lady called my phone asking if we had lost a dog, she was under a bridge on the railroad tracks...UGH dumb dog! I love her like crazy and am so glad she is ok but I wanted to lock her up for the entire day after that...but I didn't! ha! Then came home and watched my nephew Maddex! Jay and Maddex had a blast together, we played outside pretty much the whole time and had some water fun too! It got to real feel 89 degrees today...MAINE IS NUTS with there crazy all over the place weather! I even got sunburnt which has already turned into a tan! :) then we got ready and went to daddy's softball game where we got eaten alive by bugs..I HATE the bugs in Maine! Jay was bleeding from behind his neck and behind his ears from like 10 black fly bites and im just covered in red bumps and so itchy now! Then we headed home to host a mini Bruins game 7 get together! It was lots of fun and the Bruins took the win, so woo for the Bruins going to the Stanley Cup! :)

 watchin dad dad play softball!
 kev runnin it out..
 he always finds cute lil girls to play with! :)
 my nephew maddex!
my grumpy lil lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment